Southern Highlands weddings and events venue. With a uniquely elegant rustic country setting and only one-and-a-half hour’s drive from Sydney and an hour from Canberra and Wollongong, Mali Brae Farm is an idyllic 90-acre boutique cattle farm.
Mali Brae Farm is an award winning boutique property located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales. Conveniently located an hour and a half from both Sydney and Canberra, this idyllic 90 acre property is the perfect setting for weddings and receptions.
Mali Brae Farm boasts majestic views and a quintessential rural ambience that will charm guests and patrons from the moment they arrive. The property offers six ceremony locations to choose from including a purpose built pavilion perfect for indoor ceremonies, making Mali Brae Farm suitable for weddings all year round.
The renovated hay shed provides a rustic and impressive reception space, featuring French provincial tables, chandeliers, an open fireplace, hand milled timber floors and an enclosed outdoor bar area serviced by an open fire.
This breathtaking heritage property with stunning views of rolling hills, lush countryside and dazzling dams also boasts two beautifully renovated cottages made for overnight stays and pre-wedding preparation. Mali Brae Farm is a secluded and enchanting setting, offering the privacy that you deserve with all the charm and luxury of a modern country wedding.
- Seats 110 guests or 120 for cocktail
- Property exclusive to you and your event
- In house chef and alcohol packages for your convenience
- Six ceremony sites including a beautiful indoor wet weather option
- Accommodation for 6 on site
- 2018 Winner Australian Small Business Champion - Wedding Services
- 2017 Winner Local Business Awards – Outstanding Wedding Services
- 2015 Winner Local Business Awards – Outstanding Small Business